"Experience Our Service"


  Email info@srsrealestate.com

SRS Westside Realty

Agents & Representatives
SRS Westside Realty
Phone: 604-805-7884
Santokh Singh's Listings:
Main Photo: 4247 W 13TH Avenue in Vancouver: Point Grey House for sale (Vancouver West)  : MLS®# R2778858


4247 W 13TH Avenue Vancouver V6R 2T7 : Point Grey

Residential Detached
4 beds, 2 baths, Built: 1925, 2,282 sq. ft.
Location Location Location! A 46 x 122 lot sitting on the peak of the desirable Point Grey area. This home is in original condition and is waiting for the right buyer with a keen eye to bring this home to life. This property has two separate PID's, one being 33 x... Details
MLS®:No: R2778858
Status: Active
Main Photo: 6768 SHERBROOKE Street in Vancouver: South Vancouver House for sale (Vancouver East)  : MLS®# R2771676


6768 SHERBROOKE Street Vancouver V5X 4E1 : South Vancouver

Residential Detached
10 beds, 8 baths, Built: 2019, 2,750 sq. ft.
This single family home in popular South Vancouver boasts 10 bedrooms + den and 7.5 baths - including a FOUR bedroom basement suite and a TWO bedroom laneway plus DEN. Making it perfect for those looking to generate some income or have extended family stay with them... Details
MLS®:No: R2771676
Status: Active
Data was last updated May 30, 2023 at 09:10 PM (UTC)
  Thinking of Selling
  Thinking of Buying
  Home Search
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.